For Sale CASIO G-SHOCK GA-111DR-7AER DEE AND RICKY White - New in Box

Psweeting

I'm sure you all know this one. The very limited and rare white Dee & Ricky GA-111DR-7AER. It is in hand, in the UK. New and unworn. Comes with everything you would expect, hangtag, manual and warranty card. It's only been removed from the box to photo. I'm asking £250 OBRO on this. Trades are acceptable if you have something I don't. P&P is £5 UK, £12.50 EU and £15 for the rest of the world.

CIMG0358.jpg

G-SHOCK GA-111DR-7AER
◆Japanese made quartz movement
◆Shock Resistant case and back
◆Magnetic Resistant
◆World Time : 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
◆1/1000 Second Stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
◆Countdown Timer
◆4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm / Hourly Time Signal
◆Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
◆12/24 Hour Formats
◆Auto LED Light with Afterglow
◆Rubber Band
◆Case Diameter:55mm×51mm
◆Case Thickness:16mm
◆Water Resistant 200 Meters
◆The Manufactures warranty & in Original Gift Box .

Gshocker

Any paticular model of g-shock you looking for on a trade ?

Would love this one in my collection & possibly wouldn't mind trading something out of my collection.

I tend to collect : DW6900's / G-lide / GA-110's / waveceptors etc...

Psweeting

Out of the models that you listed I'm after a few 6900's. Mainly Brooklyn Circus, Subcrew and the Collect London model that I don't have. Last years ICERC 6900 is also in my list along with the Love the Sea and Earth GW-9200 Riseman. Also any Anime inspired G-Shocks. Oh yes, any comic tie ins too such as Batman, Superman etc...

Gshocker

Dang not got any of them at all.

I got pretty much every colour under the sun of "normal" dw900's , any colours you are looking for ?