CASIO for kids

G-Man

Hi,
My kid is 7 years old.
I went with him to the local G-Shock store and all the Baby G are just too big for him, therefore i thought about a normal plain casio watch.
I was thinking about CASIO F-91W. Any more compatible models i should consider?
Thanks.

Bubbly Tubs

I can't think of anything specifically sized for a seven year old, but hey let them decide on one they like, if it's too big you get to wear it till they grow into it ha ha.
Some might say that the GX56 king is SO big it makes them feel like a child, but that might be why they like it.

Scary Hair

I was going to reply earlier but thanks to Virgin Internet being down for 48hrs GRR.

I have tried my 3500 on my 10 year old who is big for his age the strap still had 1 set of holes to tighten up to witch his eyes lit up and "Am I having this Now!?" You can imagine MY response to that.

He wears age 13 clothes to give you an idea of his build height wise trousers age 10-11 tops 13.

We got him a square faced Casio a few years ago and 2 weeks face scratched to hell. SO Santa is being nice this year and bringing him a G-100 BVMCI the recessed face and mineral glass hopefully will survive the hammer that my boy bear will give it.

Psweeting

club G are bigger than baby G. Are u in the states? Check out Kohls.com and search Casio

The two GXS Club-G's I've bought for my son are much smaller than Baby-G's. He's 10 but small for his age and he's had one since he was 8. they fit him great.

k1ngunit

I've seen somthing called like g-shock mini idk if that's the same as club gshock or what ever. Not sure on the size of them either.