New G-Shock Fan Site! www.shock-resist.com

dragonflyyy

The Shock Resist finally goes Live!
www.shock-resist.com

After almost a month of setting up this site using only the computer at my work (yes! you read right! I own two laptops and both of them decide to bail out on me so using my work computer was the most immediate solution I had), its finally ready to be published for the world to see.

What is 'The Shock Resist'?
The purpose of me starting 'The Shock Resist' is to have a place where everything that you would possibly want to know about anything related to G-Shock can be found here. News, Reviews, DIY Projects, Collection updates and just a place where like-minded G-Shock enthusiasts can visit and meet other G-Shock enthusiasts.

So please visit my humble website when you are free and bookmark it. Better still, drop me a comment there and tell me what you would like to see in the site!

Hope to see you there!

Olivier

Don't know for other people but it doesn't work from my computer. (will try later again).

Don't you think your website purpose could the same than g-shockzone ?

dragonflyyy

Don't know for other people but it doesn't work from my computer. (will try later again).

Don't you think your website purpose could the same than g-shockzone ?

Hi Oliver, there seems to be a server maintenance then. Now its ok and the website is open.