riseman pricing

rumpleforeskin

seems like pricing on most of the riseman is down. looks like there are quite a few solid/great deals on the net and on ebay. hard to imagine them going any lower.

now might be the time to pounce on a new one.

the gdf-100 base watch is a bargain as well @ $71.00...sharp looking very clean base model....i have the burton and strap is very comfortable. i would i would love to get this w/ a similar strap but there are so many others i want as well.

GDF100-1A_xlarge.png

chrisek

I just scored a crazy deal on the gw9200 men I smoky grey recently. No joke, riseman pricing is coming down to earth with a fury . . . .

rumpleforeskin

I just scored a crazy deal on the gw9200 men I smoky grey recently. No joke, riseman pricing is coming down to earth with a fury . . . .

yuppp..i see deals on them as well. i don't like it as much as the military or garish but i'm sure if you to an in depth review of it, i can be sold......lol

rumpleforeskin

it looks like we're witnessing the riseman becoming dated and antiquated before our very eyes....

the feeling i'm getting as if their being frowned upon and plentiful. bad juju and a ton of supply makes for low prices...+ the rangeman might be the final nail in the coffin.

chrisek

This generation of Master of G's is coming to an end, and we're transitioning to the next. The Rangeman is just the first.

It is obvious that the new v3 sensors are making a big difference, and the display tech has definitely moved on (particularly with negative displays as shown by the gd350).

My question is with the abc Rangeman coming out what will be the main features of the other Master of G's? Gulfman is safe with tide/moon and Titanium bits, but what will the other models be?

Interesting stuff and I think we'll be seeing some cool things from Casio next year.

rumpleforeskin

the riseman is hitting bottom. if that replica they're now selling is spot on, every riseman is going to take a further dip in pricing..real or not.

seems like they're all over the place, and everybody wants to get rid of them at once

LUW

I'm not sure if we're seeing the end of the "current" Master of G line. We just had a new Mudman and now the Rangeman, that in theory can replace both the Riseman and the Mudman. I would say the next one to be revamped (or axed
icon_sad.gif
) would be the Gulfman and only then the Riseman and the Frog. But whatever Casio will do, it will be one model at a time.

rumpleforeskin

the price seems to be going so low w/ the multi bands, the non multibands can't being lowered accordingly w/ the drop. essentially they're much closer in price now, because if the non solar/atomic was lowered as much as it's counterpart it would be a 60-80 new watch.

chrisek

People keep saying the Gulfman is getting the axe, but it is the only one not affected by the Rangeman or v3 sensor. Although it could definitely use a revamp. I am looking to take advantage of Riseman pricing and get the multiband Men in Military Colors.

Shocker

As a Riseman lover, allow me to chime in. Pricing in Japan is up on the GW-920x .. Everything except the base model. Sometimes you can find good deals, but the rare ones are on the up and up. Blue, pink, love the sea, burning red, vintage gray, ice white and rescue orange are all up in price. Cheers