How do you feel about using Vibrators?

LUW

Today I'm wearing what I think is one of the best Gs in quite a while:

GD350_03_zps982a11ae.jpg

GD-350-8JF​

I was lucky enough to get a Vibrator version instead of the current Vibe Alarm variety, and besides being a joy to wear, the module is plain AWESOME. Interesting though, the chief feature of the module (vibrating alarm), for me at least isn't what I really like about the watch. It does work, but it's not strong enough for me to feel - maybe because I always use my Gs on the loose side
rollingeyes.gif

GD350_01_zpsb82c0ca9.jpg

Still, those huge digits, HT displayed in SW and CDT modes and being fantastically comfortable makes this a huge favorite of mine
cool.gif

theWrist

lol! at the thread topic. :) thought there was gonna be some kind of video here..

on topic, I haven't had one and likewise I expect I wouldn't really feel the alarm but it's an interesting feature though.

chrisek

Completely agree. The display (on the negative) makes all other neg displays just look old. Funny enough, I think this one looks better as a positive display (the grey like you have).

LUW

At least from pics that I have seen, the 1BJF has the best (most readable) negative display I've ever seen, to the point that if I already didn't have the 8JF I would be tempted to get one.
And that's quite something, coming from someone who basically hates negative displays.

I only wonder how many 8JFs came out as Vibrator before Casio turned them into Vibe Alarm
think.gif

Stu65

Found it and it was a 'Save the Earth and Sea' edition.

@ LUW, here is a link to 50 G's site.

Stu.

LUW

Oh, I see what you mean now - I was thinking in terms of genealogy or features/functions and you were thinking more stereotypically
icon_wink.gif
I'm aware of the "Save the Earth & the Sea" model, not exactly my taste but quite an eye catcher. I bet it would look good in a collection with all the Riseman variations.