I went GXW56 Crazy....

moloko4evr

Okay, I was innocently surfing the internet one night....came across a person selling the Casio G-Shock GXW 56GB (Gold/Black) on Ebay. Closed my laptop shut and tried to forget about it....I couldn't. Went back the next day, and it was still up for sale. I offered a price.....he accepted....it's on its way to my awaiting hands.

Silly me didn't stop there. I made the mistake of going into his "store" and noticed he has a GXW 56-4JF (The Big Orange) for sale too. Closed my laptop shut and tried to forget about it....I couldn't. I offered a price.....he accepted....it too is on its way to my awaiting hands.

What have I done!!??!

Now, the waiting game begins. Which I really think is the hardest part.

LUW

rollingeyes.gif

The gates of Hell have been opened; may Chronus have mercy on your soul
pope.gif

And if you're married I hope your dog house isn't too uncomfortable.

chrisek

Enjoy 'em! Hopefully there is enough room in the doghouse for them and you, otherwise you will have a tough decision to make! :D

sent with aloha

moloko4evr

I think I didn't take tablets in time...

I'm now thinking of picking up the new Olive green Rangeman GW4900J-3JF. Have mercy on my soul. haha

gripmaster

the way this thread started, one could mistake it for a G-Shock addict support group...
Thing is - it's more like an AA meeting where when you introduce yourself, the others
raise their glas and say cheers, while pouring you a liter of Scotch or Tequila into
a big bowl and handing it to you....:very_drunk::very_drunk::very_drunk::very_drunk:

It's true - people DO support you here, but not to help you STOP the problem..
more like pouring gasoline on the fire...:devilish:

Have fun with the GX-56s... I got the orange just last week, thought I was crazy and had bought it just for
a need of completion, but it turned out that it is a great addition...:encouragement:

Ninja

Very easy to lose focus and keep buying them.

I spent a lot during the last few months on the squares and frogman. Will need to sell some of them soon.