So I just saw a new MT-G...

brandonsarkis

At torneau in the Houston galleria...beautiful. I must own one. It makes my gwa1100 feel like a chintzy piece of plastic. Dammit. Now I must own it!

On the other hand, I did pick up a rising red 9330! So all is not lost...

chrisek

Completely agreed. 2 came on island and my co-workers bought them. Got to compare to a gw-4000.

abahypaj.jpg

On my wrist (7.5" flat top)

a8y3aguq.jpg

And for thickness

sybu8emy.jpg

He is a Panerai guy, and has never owned a G before. This is now his favorite watch! :cool:

sent with aloha

brandonsarkis

Yeah. The salesman could tell I wanted it. He have it the whole "so, ill box this one up...anything else today?" If my wife weren't there, I probably would've said yes! I think I'll wait for a used one to pop up. Shouldn't be long...few months maybe.

rutteger

Administrator
Those new MT-G look epic, good to see they are shipping them wordwide. For some reason always felt the MT-G were more of a JDM piece, probably wrong.

How does it feel on the wrist? They look very, very chunky and solid :D

brandonsarkis

Felt great. Just like a gw-a1000 except in all stainless steel. Not too heavy, not too big. Tourneau has an exclusive (besides NYC store) for all of November. And they won't budge at all on price. Honestly that's why I didn't buy one right then and there.

LUW

I think it looks really good, but even if it wasn't so expensive I don't think I would buy it.
Sorry, it just doesn't look "G-Shock" enough for me - in my mind a G is/was/will never be a social watch
rollingeyes.gif