Here comes the rain again

LUW

GD350_09.jpg

GD-350

LUW

Thanks!
Of the recent crop from Casio (>2010), I would say this, the Muddy (9300) and the Ranger are THE best models available.

LUW

Thanks Chris!
These three models make me keep faith in G-Shocks even with the deluge of multicolored colabs
rollingeyes.gif

rutteger

Administrator
Thanks Chris!
These three models make me keep faith in G-Shocks even with the deluge of multicolored colabs
rollingeyes.gif

Indeed, not sure if I'm just getting a touch jaded but Casio do seem to be smashing out an endless stream of collabs at the moment.

Good to see the three new models, yet to see a Rangeman in the flesh, have to get down London I guess. Doubt any of my local G retailers (the main one being Argos :p) will be stocking them :(

LUW

I know I sound like a Rangeman fanboy, but if you collect Gs you HAVE to have a Rangeman. It's a historically important model for the whole G-Shock line and is a fantastic model.

LUW

Thanks Mike! From my solarium I have a nice view of the city and sky, and that afternoon the conditions were great for a shot.

chrisek

I know I sound like a Rangeman fanboy, but if you collect Gs you HAVE to have a Rangeman. It's a historically important model for the whole G-Shock line and is a fantastic model.

I just got my 2nd one, and know which is the 3rd!

sent with aloha