that's my boy

Arcy

my son was showing an interest in my g-shock collection. He got himself a 6900 and now for Christmas he has a GA-110 and a rising red 6930. I'm so proud of him :)

vade_R

my 11 y/o son has a gulfman, 6900nb-7, 6900cc-2 and a jelly blue baby-g!!

he loves them too, just like his old man

vade_R

it is!!, although my wife is getting a little nervous, if now 2 gshockaholics roam the house!!

rutteger

Administrator
Either of you tried the mini gs? Thinking of getting one for my lad when he's a little older...

Arcy

No I haven't tried the mini g's, my son likes the size of the 6900's and the riseman but isn't too keen on the GX-56

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

caudillcolossal

My son also loves G's. He has had a 5600 for over a year. Just got him a mini for Xmas. Great size for a 4 year-old. Model GMN-550. It's obviously modeled after the 5500, which is my favorite design...
yjeqa4u4.jpg

LUW

My 6yo had a Casio (LW-22H-2AVES) that I bought for him last year at Easter. He wore it 24/7, to the point it was almost unrecognizable with all the scratches and dents. Last week the strap finally croaked, and I had to it replace with something. So I lent* him my G-2900 and last Monday was the first day he went to school with it (he's the only one in his class who wears a watch). I took him to school that morning and honestly, he was walking taller, because "now he had a real G-Shock".
cool.gif

*I was only going to lend it to him until I bought him a new one, but it look like I lost my Sailman
giggle-1.gif

caudillcolossal

That's great. I walk taller when wearing a G too . Hadn't considered that model. Bet he loves it. I just hope we're not creating little G-addicts.