The Sun is Up (wanna show your TS Gs sunbathing?)

marcoszam

After almost 2 months away from my Gs, I couldn't skip the December sun to charge the TSs... This will probably be the last time in this apartment (lot of good memories here, but also lot of good moments to come in the new city/place).

aqu4e9ar.jpg

zava4ezy.jpg

u6avudum.jpg

--> that is how I charge mines... Wanna show how do you, Mates, charge yours?

Hope you fancy this thread... Cheers and always good sunlight 4 everyone!
Marcos :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

cedric

Indeed a very handy stand, but also very handy for someone to pick it up and run for it; hope your friend does not fall asleep or close his eyes for a second while sun-bathing by the pool.

this is how my solars sunbathe marcos…….a very handy friend of mine made it.

1355126101.jpg

vade_R

Funny you say this because today I was using it to charge back to high, the GWF-T1030E. And since that is the most expensive G I've ever bought, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it all day

My back yard is all fenced in and i have lots of clear sliding doors, to keep an eye on them...but you're right, I always worry about this possible scenario. But lately I only use it for a few watches. Since most are already charged.

Indeed a very handy stand, but also very handy for someone to pick it up and run for it; hope your friend does not fall asleep or close his eyes for a second while sun-bathing by the pool.

LUW

Mine are in one of my Pelicans, close to the window, and ever since I moved to the new house I haven't seen the power bar drop from H, so I haven't needed to directly charge them yet.

Deepsea_Dweller

Veey cool Marcos and wish you all the best at your new place. Very sure you gonna like it:) Speaking of the sun, you're getting a sparkling yellow addition soon. Will be great start at your new home sweet home.

@Will
Awesome . Saved it. Great photo..

rutteger

Administrator
Ahh, the sun. Be nice to see a bit of that...

Loving the G charging rack. Glad your place is secure, maybe you could bolt it to the floor :p