It's a day of fog and haze

gripmaster

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387641894.413489.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387641905.998441.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387641917.349489.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387641927.523584.jpg

gripmaster

Spectacular pics as always Grip, it's like you take a special field trip just to take pics of your G's everyday, I live in Miami and everything us just flat, but I can't complain,many people like the mild weather.

Here is a pic of mine with a bull bar

Cheers

HA! Nice! I havent seen it in the Forum before. :encouragement: Funny... this was a bit of an accidental find for me. I have never had a G-Shock in that size, and it really takes some getting used to. but I must say, it is super comfortable of course. And this one has a great colorway, I just had to get it, to complement my 30yrs. HAZE. super photogenic!:cool:
Field trip :D yes sometimes...I do move around a lot. great fieldtrip is indeed coming up and I have already established the list of Gs that will get to come along... :)
there will be 4 countries involved!
Also I am preparing a nice little collection of all those photos, where they can exist longer than in forum threads. :D
this whole collection business is really addictive - and I have only just begun my second year... I am hoping it gets better ( as in, less obsessive ) as time goes on... but the evidence in this forum does not really support that hypothesis.... :beaten:

Deepsea_Dweller

Awesome GM. Always a great pleasure watching your photos. It's a combination of fantastic photographic skills and great G's. On top your are an explorer, mountaineer and daredevil. Can't be any better. More to come - I know. Thanks for sharing.