GW3500 OWNERS - Help needed please

terryjames

Hi , As the title says . This being one of my favourites and been wearing today i have noticed that the left hand sub dial no longer sits on the power indicator [ L-M-H ] as it always did before.
Now sits half way between W|R. I am almost sure that it`s fully charged and of course i`ve been through the manual but can`t find the answer. Everything else seems to be as it should.
I wondered if any GW3500 owners have come across this or have any ideas why.
Thanks in advance.......... Terry

LUW

I don't have a 3500, but what you're describing sounds like the hand is out of alignment. Most (if not all) analog Gs with subdials have an alignment function, where you can align the hands to their correct positions.
Does the manual mention any thing like that?

terryjames

Hi luciano,Thanks for the reply Mate.No,can not find any reference to this at all.Its crazy really because the watch is receiving the atomic clock signal and all other functions are working fine........... Terry

LUW

Darn, I was afraid of that
icon_sad.gif
If the manual makes no reference to the procedure, more then probably the module doesn't have it. So if that's the case, you can assume the module is defective or some how broke.

terryjames

Hi Mate,Well i feel like a right Numpty now.Because of what you said about the watch being Kn@ckerd i have just spent half an hour going through the manual again.I had my doubts about it being so because all was working fine.Anyway to cut a long story short. BINGO,What i was looking for was all in the Hand set position.All done now and watch is as it should be.I say that with great relief.. Cheers Terry

LUW

Fantastic! I was positive that the 3500 should be able to do it, but since I don't have one I couldn't say for sure.
And that's why I'm not a big fan of analog Gs; digitals have way less things to break
rollingeyes.gif

terryjames

As you said Fantastic,I`m well pleased now as the gw3500 and the 2500 i must say are two of my favourites.Sorry your not a fan but in my book these are two of the best Ani digi`s on the market. Break a G Naaaaaaaah :D Terry

LUW

I'm in the phase of life where I just want the simple things. A digital is simpler to read, set and maintain, so that's why I prefer them.
That said, I still l-o-v-e my A1000 and definitively will get a A1100 in the future.