G-Shock Storage

Ben_R

Most of us on this forum have multiple G Shocks and other watches. I was wondering where do you guys put all yours?? I have been trying to figure out what to do with my growing collection. Right now I just sit them all together on a jewelry box, but I'd like something nicer to have them out away or displayed safe and sound. I worry about them scratching and running against each other. Plus it's really just inconvenient. So what do you guys do?? I've been thinking about building something (I am by no means a carpenter).

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

gripmaster

hi Ben,
so far all my Gs are in the boxes they came in, that is the metal boxes, and thes are open and standing in a shelf, so I can always see them all, and grab whichever I want. also they are kind of sorted by theme/ type. some are in the normal black tin, some in the 30 yrs box and some in those cardboard stands (the sea & earth models). I am now thinking about getting a glass box thing n which to transfer the whole stuff, so it doesnt collect dust. in any case my watches are a decorative element and not hidden in some suitcase. also this makes for always fully charged solar batteries...

LUW

Pelican briefcases.
The boxes I store in the attic, but all my models are displayed in my dressing room in two Pelicans (1490).

Ninja

One of my frens are considering to store some of his Gs in a dry box. It is a viable option for us as we are living in a plc with high humidity.

Mike Hughes

in my display cabinet :)
cabinte.jpg

cabinet2.jpg