Parts: where?

LUW

Guys, what would be a good place to get current resin? As I'm sure you've heard me whinging about Casio's current negative-display-only policy with many models, I won't get quite a few models because the color combos I like do not come with positive display
banging.gif
. My buying options have been severely limited by that most heretic policy.

Does anyone know of a place that ships internationally parts for current models?

Sengyoku

Have you tried Keith at ticktox? I've not dealt with him personally but I've heard good reviews. it's a UK based company and here we normally have a good service in terms of parts supply. Keith does deal with international customers...

Sent from the 'droid.

LUW

Sengyoku, I've sure heard (well) of him but I don't know if he ships overseas. Do you have an address?

Ninja

U can always check out my blog for some parts.

I trying to sell off some 5600, 6900, mudman, frogman etc parts. U can always PM me if u need something. I hv not listed a couple of items on my blog yet. Still trying to sort out my collection.

Prices can be further negotiated. Cheers! :afro:

Ninja

Btw I have even attempted to mod the negative display but failed. :frown-new:

Ended up tearing the watch apart.

chrisek

Keith@tiktox.com. he definitely ships overseas. I have bought a lot of recent/current resin. Very helpful.

Also pacparts.com Will ship international, but you will not get things quickly.

What parts you looking for?

sent with aloha

LUW

Thanks, I'll try to contact Keith
thumbs-up.gif
. Right not I'm thinking of getting a black GLS-100 with a positive display.

Btw I have even attempted to mod the negative display but failed. :frown-new:

Ended up tearing the watch apart.
Ouch
eek.gif
! Making a negative display out of a positive one is easy and highly successful, but the reverse unfortunately ain't true.
PS: You got a PM.

chrisek

I think I just wore that one last night!

upuse4u7.jpg

Another way to go: are you thinking of getting the white one and swapping bezel and straps?

sent with aloha