Manhattan casio g shock

Ben_R

Yes they are numbered to 1,000. This came directly from Manhattan Portage. I love this watch.
yrabamet.jpg
mu2yze7a.jpg
vevysezu.jpg
yqyny2uh.jpg
a2a8egah.jpg
3y6u6yve.jpg

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

seanobsdot

Ben I don't think they were numbered, i don't see any numbers on the backplate and I also don't think they would still be available if they were numbered. Numbered pieces go faster than other non numbered limited pieces...you know that man lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seanobsdot

Finally downloaded tapatalk after a year of declining. Lol this is so much easier.

Ben_R

Ben I don't think they were numbered, i don't see any numbers on the backplate and I also don't think they would still be available if they were numbered. Numbered pieces go faster than other non numbered limited pieces...you know that man lol.

They are not serial #'d but when I bought them I emailed Manhattan Portage and one of their customer service reps said the watch was limited to 1,000 total pieces. This came directly from Manhattan Portage so I tend to believe it. I have also read this on another forum from another G Shock collector. I still have the email saved. I'm not saying its 100% without a doubt a fact but I doubt seriously a company rep would lie. They were $200 retail and that's pretty high for a 6900, even a limited edition. Heck the Eminem was only $180 retail and it's the XL 6900.
They have become a pretty hard watch to find. They rarely pop up on eBay and you will not find them in any stores. Manhattan Portage may still have a few but I doubt it. Casio doesn't release how many pieces are made on limited editions. I don't think most people are aware how few of this piece were actually produced.
Ill email them again and ask and get back with you.

seanobsdot

Lol I understand I just thought you meant they were numbered man that's it. But yes it's nice and if it came from the rep at the store I would believe it.
I

G-devil

Yes they are numbered to 1,000. This came directly from Manhattan Portage. I love this watch.
yrabamet.jpg
mu2yze7a.jpg
vevysezu.jpg
yqyny2uh.jpg
a2a8egah.jpg
3y6u6yve.jpg

Thanks all for the kind inputs.. What's the red colour package? Freebie from the manhanttan boutique store?

Very nice poison pics you just loaded :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free