What to do? What to do?

Ben_R

I just got my GD-X6900MNM-1CR and I cannot decide what to do with it. I honestly bought it to sell it. I know some people don't like to hear that but I figure if I can make a little extra money that's just more that I have to spend on G Shocks that I really want. Anyway, now that I have the watch I do like it. Plus eBay is flooded with them and the profits aren't what they were even a few weeks ago. What do you guys think?
Should I still sell it immediately? Should I just keep it and wear it? Or should I keep it locked up tight and wait a while hoping the supply will dwindle and then put it up for sale?
There are other watches I'd like to get and I could use the money to put on my credit card. However, I don't wanna sell it below what I wanna get it for it. Just kinda stuck in limbo.
beru7ume.jpg

I finally decided to at least try it on.

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

chrisek

I also have this watch. Considering your purpose of purchase, I think your gut is correct. Trying to sell it now with so much competition is definitely not the way to go. Enjoy the watch. Be very careful about the resin straps!!!!! People will be buying it for that and the perfect packaging (equal to the watch on this one to my eyes).

My personal opinion is that G's aren't meant to be flipped for a profit unless you are talking about Frogs. I've seen people much more skilled than I have cool G's for short periods of time for "free" though. To each their own and I hope you are having fun. :)

sent with aloha

LUW

That's the problem with trading in a collector's market; it ALWAYS will be a gamble. Prices are low now because of the high number of offers, so in theory if the offers die down prices should rise, but that will only happen if the demand stays high. If you want something to base yourself on look at how the other Eminem is doing right now, but don't forget that the demand for that model was artificially inflated by the new model (collectors always want a set).

I personally would only think of trying to make money if I had access to a highly sought-after LE model as a presale and then would put it on the market as soon as official sources dried up. To wait is a gamble, and usually the odds are against you.

Laz304

If you paid full retail for it your probably not going to see the money you want for it unless you hold on to it for a year or so. The best bet so either keep it or use it in trade. There are plenty of people out there still looking for that watch. For sure you can get 280 in trade value for and that's 100 more then you paid for it

Ben_R

I actually really like it. I'm keeping it. Been wearing it. Wish I had picked up the autographed version. I saw one go for over $800 on eBay. That $500 would've been nice. But honestly it's one of my favorite watches. Glad I picked it up and I got it for retail price so you can't beat that.

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

vade_R

im not a huge shady fan, but i like the watch because of the small details (black buckle and buttons red lcd). i never buy to sell, but i have sold a few.

i found it at macys for retail or else i wouldn't have gotten it.

enjoy it

mine saying hello!!

1388770594_zpsb3a166d2.jpg