Hi, I'm new and this is my collection so far.

SeanST150

Hi, I'm Sean and I'm starting to like Gs more and more. I'm also a member on TZ-UK for any of you here that are on both. I'm relatively new in my watch collecting career. But have found that Gs are a good way to boost a collection and add variety without spending £000s.

I'm guessing you all want pictures so here they are. modest 3 watch collection but I hope to add to this over the next week or so. Sorry for so many of the 9430 but it's awesome so you can't blame me and I really like the pics.

Any questions please shout.

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Rangeman-001.JPG

marcoszam

Hi, I'm Sean and I'm starting to like Gs more and more. I'm also a member on TZ-UK for any of you here that are on both. I'm relatively new in my watch collecting career. But have found that Gs are a good way to boost a collection and add variety without spending £000s.

I'm guessing you all want pictures so here they are. modest 3 watch collection but I hope to add to this over the next week or so. Sorry for so many of the 9430 but it's awesome so you can't blame me and I really like the pics.

Any questions please shout.

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Rangeman-001.JPG

Welcome, Mate!

Wow, 3 masterpieces :D

BACKBLAST72

That's a very nice start to the great world of G-Shock. That 30th yellow edition of the Rangeman is a sweet piece. Good luck with your collection.

Very sincerely,
BACKBLAST72 :)

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Dude

The yellow rangeman just pops out of the screen. Sweet piece....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk