wruw saturday feburary 15,2014

marcoszam

Still MF-4 »»»

9ehypure.jpg

And a myself cartoon of how I look and how my Mom wish I look... Just 4 fun, Mates ;)

vumezazy.jpg

All the best 4 everyone... Weekend Cheers!
Marcos :D

Sengyoku

Super purple froggy today, love this frog

Good Saturday everyone

Have to agree with you Will! I just recently put my BP Frog back in it's original resin, had fired up in Burning Red for the summer :) But I had this (well the non-atomic version) on yesterday and I think I almost forgot how amazing this looks... It's one of those that you have to see in the flesh, pictures don't tend to do it justice (yours do though!). Great throwback to the Black spots 200 series :)

vade_R

Thanks guys, it is a lovely frog, all the little purple details, like the purple rings around the buttons, just really set it apart. I'm glad I bought it before prices got ridiculous. And Chin you nailed it right on the head, the reason I never got the black spots frog, was because it is too much like this one.

Cheers

Love it Will!

I've been with my army 6900 today.

buguje2a.jpg

sent with aloha

Have to agree with you Will! I just recently put my BP Frog back in it's original resin, had fired up in Burning Red for the summer :) But I had this (well the non-atomic version) on yesterday and I think I almost forgot how amazing this looks... It's one of those that you have to see in the flesh, pictures don't tend to do it justice (yours do though!). Great throwback to the Black spots 200 series :)