Gx56/gxw56 colors???

Dude

Hey collectors.......

I bought my first 2 g-shocks 2 weeks ago, and I realized I was trapped!!!!

The first 2 were GLX-150s, thereafter I got a GX56(black w yellow words), ordered a 30th anniversary red mudman and an orange GX56.

I obviously have a soft spot for the huge GX56/GXW56s, can anyone tell me how many colors these come in?

I know that there are black/red, black, black w yellow words, green, black/blue and orange.

P.S. I'm still looking for the green, full black and black/blue. If anyone wants to sell at reasonable prices, please PM me.

LUW

Take a look here and here.

And welcome aboard!
shake.gif

Dude

Thanks LUW!!! That's what I suspected... I saw a cool looking yellow King and thought that it was fake. I searched some of the china sites and found some cheap but nice colors. Looks like I'm not getting a yellow king. LOL...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude

Hey Ninja, sorry but I was looking for a more reasonable price. At 270, I can get it on ebay. Thanks for the offer though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LUW

Thanks LUW!!! That's what I suspected... I saw a cool looking yellow King and thought that it was fake. I searched some of the china sites and found some cheap but nice colors.
You will notice that specially with the King counterfeiters take a LOT of artistic liberty when it comes to model colors.

chrisek

Had to edit, ease up on offering for sale within this forum.

@Dude: also look in the classified area and feel free to post a WTB over there.

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

No worries brother, I totally forgot about the green King. Thank you for looking out. I appreciate it.

Looking at the picture of the GX56KG-3CB I am going to put one on order. I've seen this model in the atomic version to. I believe the end of the alphanumeric code is 3JF.
ygy8yjym.jpg

Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk