Do guys wear Baby G's?

Ben_R

Not trying to be sexist I'm seriously curious if any of you men out there wear Baby G's? There are some really sweet looking ones out there that I like but I've never pulled the trigger for fear of ridicule. Are they strictly for the ladies or are they just a smaller version of the brand we all love so dearly?

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

saru7

A guy wearing anything with “baby” written on it is going to cop some flak regardless! Lol
With baby g’s theyre def. targeted towards the female (and preteen) demographic. The colours and designs pretty much dictate it.
In saying that, they def have an extensive range of designs and colours and id love to be able to browse a back catalogue like on watchshock of all of them.

LUW

Just 3 minutes ago I hit the BIN button for one on evilBay. But definitively NOT for me
laughing.gif
I think there are some really nice models out there, but sorry, "Baby" written on the bezel kills it for me. And I don't see baby as woman, but as child, or the "not professional one".

gripmaster

no, all way to small and yeah the word BABY on it probably would kill the mood.... arent we all just urban Rangers, Deepseadivers and sharphooter-alpinist-spacewalking-astronaut-ninjas? well, I sure as hell am - in my watch... haha.. so - no, but I had a hell of a lot of fun giving one to my little sister lately who is thrilled and proud to wear it from the office to the stables, just all the time....

marcoszam

There are many attractive BGs out there, specially old models from late 90s and early 00s.

Back in that time, seems like Casio wasn't quite sure if BGs were targeted to children or girls (entirely my opinion). But, in the last years, Casio made it perfectly clear, BGs are made -are concibed- for girls/women.

To me, like the chap up in the beginning of the post, even the more attractive to my taste, lost all my "attention" because of the word: 'Baby'.

Nevertheless, I've seen many blokes wearing the less girlie versions and again, the old not-quite-target-defined models.

@ the end of the day it is all about what makes you happy and what you fell comfortable with, and one shouldn't care much about others opinion or else you'll end up wearing what someone else like and not what U like.

Many of my friends criticize my purple Gs and the Parra; well, it is ok, they have the right to give their opinion, but there is a long road (and not a tarmac road) from that to make me not wear and not love my purple Gs and the Parra.

All the best always... Cheers!
Marcos :D

LUW

Back in that time, seems like Casio wasn't quite sure if BGs were targeted to children or girls (entirely my opinion).
Yep, that's why they look to me as the "not serious version" of a G-Shock. I know very well they're just as tough as any of the, let's say, "professional" models, but to my eye the designation baby makes them seem less serious.
My wife L-O-V-E-S to wear them, though
icon_wink.gif