Analog time

sdhk

I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the analog time on my 5255. The manual is useless. Any suggestions?

BACKBLAST72

If memory serves me right, you have to set your digital time first, and the analog time will adjust itself automatically to it. My G-100-1A4 is like that.
Try that it should work.

Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

sdhk

If memory serves me right, you have to set your digital time first, and the analog time will adjust itself automatically to it. My G-100-1A4 is like that.
Try that it should work.

Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72.

Tried that, won't do anything but thanks for the tip!!

BACKBLAST72

sdhk,

Make sure that you are not trying to adjust the world time setting. You may have to reset the module. Try pressing the adjust, light and search buttons at the same time. This should reset your module and you could try setting the home time setting.
Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72.

BACKBLAST72

Bro,

The only other thing I can suggest trying is to physically open the watch by removing the back plate. Then remove the battery and wait 30 to 45 seconds re-insert the battery and try resetting the functions on the watch. If after you do this and nothing works then I would shit can that watch and get your money back.

Sincerely,
BB72.

chrisek

Can you take a picture in timekeeping mode? I had one of these and really enjoyed it. I can see your frustrated, but can't see what to correct on the watch.

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

No dude don't go back to Timex. G-Shocks are really good awesome watchets. Return it, or exchange it for another one. I've had many models over the years and I have NEVER had any issues with them. I say give them another chance you won't be disappointed.