yzy4ygy7.jpg

atezeqe6.jpg

e6u7uvu8.jpg

Enjoy the Tuesday fellas :)

varu8a8a.jpg

[ evening Swiss watch ]

BACKBLAST72

Good morning guys,

Well today is my rescue red G-7900-A1. I love the color of this watch. Casio should make an all red Rangeman or even bring the King in all red, that would be a nice combination.
uploadfromtaptalk1393342920689.jpg

Sincerely,
BB72.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Sengyoku

Thanks Chin. Very much appreciated. Sharp looking Ranger! Think you got it in Hong Kong during your visit if I remember correctly. Well done.

Yes I did get this awesome Ranger in HK indeed, with a little good advice from you :)

I have to say this and the LY ranger are the best lookers... I'm kinda in two minds about trying to get a yellow ranger at the moment... that week of seeing many yellow rangeman was making me want one pretty bad :)

Sent from the 'droid.

Deepsea_Dweller

Yes I did get this awesome Ranger in HK indeed, with a little good advice from you :)

I have to say this and the LY ranger are the best lookers... I'm kinda in two minds about trying to get a yellow ranger at the moment... that week of seeing many yellow rangeman was making me want one pretty bad :)

Sent from the 'droid.

Yes Chin! The yellow Ranger would suit you perfectly. Really sleek one. You gonna love it :) :) :) but no rush. Easy

vade_R

Nice Rangie Chin, and don't hesitate on the LY one, the yellow with all the black hardware is a real looker.

And Race I love that yellow mod you did, is that a gw-m5610bc with yellow resin on? I really want to duplicate that look

And for today I'm wearing a new addition, to my Raysman collection, this one is my 7th of these , 3 more to go.

This one is the DW-9300J-9, the battery was completely run down, it will see a lot of sun today

1393347345_zps72c7188f.jpg

1393347347_zpsb014f902.jpg

1393347353_zps34593121.jpg

chrisek

Loving it today guys! blue king, modded yellow square (digging it!), 7900, deathstar all black Rangeman, sweet Raysman!

Busting out the MIRO Riseman today. Hopefully getting back to H.

zyha8u5u.jpg

Got the camos all lined up (6900's next month, GD120's in April) but I'm really starting to look at the perfect bible a lot. I still need to try a 9900 series and a 200 series Frog. Having fun. :cool:

sent with aloha