Legit or not? 30th Anniversary Mudman

Mudman

Hi everyone. New to the forum but I've always admired solid time pieces. I jus caught the GShock bug and currently looking to get my hands on a Mudman, specifically the 30th Anniversary Edition. I know I'm a few years too late however found two listings on Ebay. Hope to get some insight from you veteran GShock enthusiasts.

Wasn't sure if these guys are the real deal. Not sure if the asking price is too good to be true.

Msgdistributors
New Casio Solar G Shock Mudman G9330A 4 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Watch | eBay

and the other

Watchgiant
Casio G Shock 30th Anniversary Red Gold Limited Mudman Solar Watch G9330A 4 | eBay

Both have great ratings but if anyone has any personal experiences w either Ebay store, let me know.

Any comments and suggestions welcome

Legit or not?

thanks in advance.

Laz304

Both of those are well known eBay sellers I don't think they would sell fakes. What's the asking price around 250?

Mudman

Both of those are well known eBay sellers I don't think they would sell fakes. What's the asking price around 250?

Yes around 260 usd, shipping included. Is this a good price? Or is it suspect cause it's too cheap?

chrisek

That is a solid price on the non - atomic 30th anniversary Mudman.

I think you may be mixing up the price a little with the atomic version: the GW-9330A-4. The "W" means it is atomic and has the carbon bands and is usually $100 more.

sent with aloha

Mudman

That is a solid price on the non - atomic 30th anniversary Mudman.

I think you may be mixing up the price a little with the atomic version: the GW-9330A-4. The "W" means it is atomic and has the carbon bands and is usually $100 more.

sent with aloha

There is an atomic one!?! Lol. Man, I need to do some more research.. Now that I think I may have saw one for like $800... But I didn't know that it was different from the $260 ones. Hmmm.. Hope I can find an atomic one. But 8 bills seems steep to me. Thanks for the info!

Dude

It's a good price, got mine at a higher price.
They don't look like they're fake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chrisek

Mudman, there is a huge debate over whether atomic is worth the extra price in the G-Shock community.

My favorite regular production watch is a non atomic mudman.

ege8e7a5.jpg

I love it! Just saying if you like the Rising Red muddie, grab it and enjoy it.

sent with aloha

tsubodai1

Shop around and don't jump straight in. I picked up the Rising Red mudman for 189gbp on Amazon 8 weeks ago. Then checked the price the next day......260