WRUW Wednesday March 12th 2014

vade_R

Today started out with the men in smoky grey Raysman.

Lately I just love to wear all the versions of this G

Good hump day guys

1394634914_zps5a537be4.jpg

1394634903_zps9d569dc8.jpg

vade_R

Nice gd-100 race , I've noticed that there 2 versions of the gd100ms a negative and the reddish positive one, I like yours more reminds me of the vintage ML's

And Chin love the 3500, and you're right about the visibility, it's cool how all the yellow sections glow at night

Cheers

Sengyoku

Nice gd-100 race , I've noticed that there 2 versions of the gd100ms a negative and the reddish positive one, I like yours more reminds me of the vintage ML's

And Chin love the 3500, and you're right about the visibility, it's cool how all the yellow sections glow at night

Cheers

Thanks Will, just like you there's something a little unique about every G that attracts me to it, I find the legibility on the 3500B particularly good in general, makes it a good everyday watch :)

I do think the GD-100MS models are outstanding for their unique red LED backlights, I think a lot of people don't know this and overlook these two quietly awesome Gs!

I would have loved to get the positive pink display -1 version like race's, (which does look a lot like the ML series!) but happened to snap up the negative green -3 one cheaply on an amazon pricing error, well who knows I may come across one of these at a good price :D

Sent from the 'droid.