Deepsea_Dweller

Got 3 beauties today.

Tom's

gunu6yte.jpg

Frankie's

3a4yzyga.jpg

Fred's

jedavubu.jpg

Awesome botanic garden race :) Yes fingers crossed marcoszam. Not sure and bit concerned as Venezuela is pretty messy at the moment. Hope he is safe and sound. Haven't heard from him since nearly 2 weeks or so :-( :-( Hope he is good !!!

vade_R

Awesome botanic garden race :) Yes fingers crossed marcoszam. Not sure and bit concerted as Venezuela is pretty messy at the moment. Hope he is safe and sound. Haven't heard from him since nearly 2 weeks or so :-( :-( Hope he is good !!!

Yes Venezuela is a mess right now, hope he is okay. and i had no idea of Race's awesome cacti garden either...very nice

BACKBLAST72

The events in Venezuela are indeed heartbreaking let's hope our friend Marcoszam is safe and sound. So at this point the onlything we can do for him is pray to our Heavenly Father and ask him to protect our friend. Marcoszam may the Grace and Mercy of Jesuschrist be with you and all your loved one's always.

Sincerely,
BB72.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

race

Yeah missing Marco since a moment now,noticed that too!Hope everything is ok for him and his family!

Thanks for your compliments everybody about my balcony!Maybe one day,i ll have a house with a big garden,who knows?Or maybe will be a retired man and will working in the garden of Sir Will to take care of his flowers hehehehe.

Seriously it is like have more than two watches,people will look at you like:you're crazy,NO?Only one life: i don't rape little kids,i'm not stealing old persons...let me collecting things in peace!Yeah that said :cool: and for now beer time:

81.jpg8.jpg

vade_R

Race you should see people when they see 100 gshocks in my house!!! crazy is not the word, but i don't care i love my hobbies and they keep me sane.

here's a square i'd thought you'd like its a 5030c on a 5025 rising white resin and black bull bars. and some more plants and rocks on the background

1394904435_zps31603498.jpg

1394904431_zpscfcdfe7a.jpg