What R U W........April Tuesday 8th 2014

vade_R

Frogman 2000 today. Lovely shade of red

Good day guys

1396976453_zpsafa9405e.jpg

1396976409_zps0fa0827b.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Will that's a very nice piece love the color it makes the Frogman stand out.

I am introducing the Brand new GD-X6900CM-8CR all the way from sunny San Diego. My Mom surprised me with the watch this morning. She knew I had been lookin for the camouflage G's and she picked it up for me. I told her I would take her out to dinner this Saturday.
uploadfromtaptalk1396985118901.jpg

y7edesyv.jpg

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

vade_R

Thanks BB72, and that camo is awesome, I've been looking everywhere for it, can't seem to find it at any macys.... Argggg!!

Will that's a very nice piece love the color it makes the Frogman stand out.

I am introducing the Brand new GD-X6900CM-8CR all the way from sunny San Diego. My Mom surprised me with the watch this morning. She knew I had been lookin for the camouflage G's and she picked it up for me. I told her I would take her out to dinner this Saturday.

BACKBLAST72

Hi Chris,
Really nice watch, love the neon green numbers and indicators; they definitely give it a very unique look.

chrisek

Hi Chris,
Really nice watch, love the neon green numbers and indicators; they definitely give it a very unique look.

Thanks BB! Another member had posted a glowing review and photos and I knew I had to have it! I really enjoy the 4000 - series aviators and have a couple.

Switched up for the evening. Just amazing coloring. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, and maybe not for all occaisions, but I really enjoy looking at it :cool:

za7uvume.jpg

sent with aloha