WRUW Monday 5 May 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

gemuqe7a.jpg

gu6aqyme.jpg

my2amavu.jpg

vade_R

Great pictures Tom, my dad loves astronomy, he's always showing me what everything is in the sky, but in Miami There is too much light from the city to see the stars really well.

Anyway today I'm wearing the blue composite A1000 aviator, this one is so comfortable I nearly don't feel its on

Good Monday guys

1399302720_zps4b3ea7fc.jpg

1399302689_zpse4f76b40.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Already past midnight in HK and Tuesday is Buddha's Birthday, so an extra day holiday :) Will, here my last astronomy photo. Great that your daddy likes it too. It's just incredible. Sometimes difficult to understand the whole thing but so exciting. Take good care. Tom

mu5upu9u.jpg
SuitSat-1: A Spacesuit Floats Free
Image Credit: ISS Expedition 12 Crew, NASA

A spacesuit floated away from the International Space Station eight years ago, but no investigation was conducted. Everyone knew that it was pushed by the space station crew.

Sengyoku

Nice bits of extraterrestrial photo montage Tom :)

Checking in late again, day out with the Bluetooth today...

y5y8u8um.jpg

One feature I love about this model is the *serious* timer on it :) useful for keeping track of my parking time whilst on those long shopping sessions in Paris lol

5ateja9a.jpg

chrisek

Checking in Waaaaaay late today guys.

Tom: great astronomy pictures, and I never knew about the floating suit!

Started off the day with a Rangeman
usy5uvuh.jpg

And switching out with one of my new camos for the evening.

u3a2ury3.jpg

I had promised gripmaster and a few others some pics of the camo series in a crater. Diamond Head is close by for me, so beginning to work on it. Waiting on the Maharishi before I actually start shooting.

Hope everyone had a great Cinco de Mayo!

sent with aloha