What do you have on today 5/8/14

vade_R

25th anniversary Ocean Grey Gulfman today....the display is a nightmare to photograph, but not hard to read and the reverse EL is pretty cool, I really love all the details on this one even the gold titanium screws

Good Thursday guys, and tomorrow is frog Friday

1399559633_zps8da8b230.jpg

1399559639_zps44bf118f.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Nice Kings Tom, I'm missing that green atomic one, I've seen it on eBay, but I'm not paying ridiculous prices, maybe I'll find one some day

And same with Chin's RAF, I didn't get that one when it was still reasonable, now they are insanely priced, maybe some day

Cheers

Thanks Will. Really appreciated. I was lucky getting the green atomic King. A member notified me via PM if I want it and I didn't waste any time. I know it's becoming more and more expensive. That's a shame. What about your Gulfman? Very very difficult to find isn't it,? It's a lovely watch. Really cool :)

chrisek

Will: Loving that Gulfman! Usually I'm not into that much shiny, to the point I still debate on the Navy Mudman because of the ring. But that Gulfman just looks fantastic!

Chin: RAF. What more do I need to say? Love it

Tom: you know I'm a huge fan of the kings, happy to see you enjoying yours!

Backblast: wonderful Mars Camo!. I'm surprised how cool the new GD-120 is. Glad you are enjoying it!

Wearing my favorite Mudman. And still my favorite non - limited edition G.

ga9ymate.jpg

Been out and about doing chores, got the car washed as well.

sent with aloha