what r u wearing monday may 19th 2014

vade_R

wearing my men in rescue orange gulfie

nice monday guys

1400510847_zps23186e20.jpg

1400510812_zpsc6cd0a88.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Hi Chris,

Those are very nice watches. I noticed you have several of the squares; are they you're favorite model? I had never seen one in camouflage its pretty awesome looking.

chrisek

Hi Chris,

Those are very nice watches. I noticed you have several of the squares; are they you're favorite model? I had never seen one in camouflage its pretty awesome looking.

Thank you Backblast, this is a funny topic to me. I don't consider them my favorite category of G's. I'm a bigger fan of the XL's, and some of the Aviators. But a square is my favorite overall watch now, and they are quietly invading my top 10. Behind my back I've assembled a very nice square collection.

The camouflage is from 2002 and is referred to as the "pythons" for 3 squares and 2 DW6100's. They are the original camouflage G's, and I am actively on the hunt for one last piece.

qybe7era.jpg

The other 4 are

3ubageva.jpg

ugu4ebet.jpg

equvy5e6.jpg

5ymuvyde.jpg

Having said all of that, I decided to enjoy the squares for a few days this week! :cool:

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Thanks for the information Chris.

This is why I love this site. Its full of classy guys like you and Will, Tom, Chin, Race, and many more who have a genuine love for these awesome watches. You guys have always been great with me and I sincerely appreciate this. The amount of knowledge is awesome and all of you guys are always willing to share your knowledge about " this thing of ours," it is very refreshing and exciting to meet and know people of this caliber and character.

I really like the look of the DW-5600CF-2JF...It's going on my wish list. Chris you and Will are a bad influence on me.... ;)

Sincerely,
BB72.