WRUW Thursday 22nd May

Dakar

Some mtg today for a change
9e8eguqa.jpg

All the way from the sunny UK

vade_R

I'm right here, Michel. I Was crazy busy with a surgical tooth extraction this morning. Love the Kubrick gman. But I want to see those cactus flowers, I think you had like 4 coming soon

Today I'm wearing a men in dark purple atomic frog, btw how's the business with the "club" gshock Michel?

1400777461_zpsd5084365.jpg

race

I'm right here, Michel. I Was crazy busy with a surgical tooth extraction this morning. Love the Kubrick gman. But I want to see those cactus flowers, I think you had like 4 coming soon

Today I'm wearing a men in dark purple atomic frog, btw how's the business with the "club" gshock Michel?

It was a risky business as i told you and received an empty box today,that seller did the same to an other person so i go directly to the Police Station!I'll probably not see my money back but i want this thief fool man to stop that crap!I can handle the loss anyway :) i'll survive and continue to race but with more attention now!

Nice Frogman,anyway!

vade_R

Oh wow, Michel that is terrible, did you pay with cash or online with credit card or paypal? I know credit cards will give you your money back and the same with paypal. I am very sad for you, I hope you get your money back, and the person who did this gets what he deserves. I pay absolutely everything using paypal, wether it is eBay, or personal sellers, that way I know I'm protected.

Have a good day, and I know you will have much better luck from now on, and I know you will join the "club" sooner or later

Cheers

race

Oh wow, Michel that is terrible, did you pay with cash or online with credit card or paypal? I know credit cards will give you your money back and the same with paypal. I am very sad for you, I hope you get your money back, and the person who did this gets what he deserves. I pay absolutely everything using paypal, wether it is eBay, or personal sellers, that way I know I'm protected.

Have a good day, and I know you will have much better luck from now on, and I know you will join the "club" sooner or later

Cheers

Even me, i bought around 30 g-shocks last year,all with paypal.I failed on this fake good offer and gave the money on a account bank this time,but that mean i have all the data of this thief!It is somethin' that i can handle and goes to the police to start an investigation!I let a negative feedback with my email and an other person who get abused too contact me already!Patience,that thief will pay for his bad act,i'm sure ;)