WRUW Saturday 24 May 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

And the party continues. Great weekend Chin, Will, Michel, Chris and the rest of the Zone. Special greeting to 'robot' Ron :) Please comment my 2 Titanium beauties Ron :) Thank you :)

a5uqemug.jpg

2erahybe.jpg

sy6ygaqa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vade_R

nice Ti froggies there Tom....... think I'm going to wear the yellow one tommorow, and "Robot" Ron did post but no comments, so much for having a soul?? well at least his wristshot is from yesterday according to the watch, that's something right!!

see you tommorow guys, and Michel those night flower shots were amazing..more more

Deepsea_Dweller

nice Ti froggies there Tom....... think I'm going to wear the yellow one tommorow, and "Robot" Ron did post but no comments, so much for having a soul?? well at least his wristshot is from yesterday according to the watch, that's something right!!

see you tommorow guys, and Michel those night flower shots were amazing..more more

Indeed. Yesterday is like next July 2 months into the future (for Ron's standard)

Kidding
Kidding
All good ,, fun it is.

evuzebad.jpg

tyhyrena.jpg

ymupa5e8.jpg

[ Saturday pics seaside Hong Kong during a gorgeous day and double rainbows closing the day ]