Best gshock for traveling?

X-tremeShock

Going on a backpacking trip through Europe, was wondering what g shock you would take, and why. Im pretty sure I'll be taking my rangeman, and not my frogman, because of the ABC features. Guys?

Sengyoku

Agreed, I'd take the ranger too. The compass feature alone is very useful and good enough to help you navigate around cities and countryside alike, as long as you have a map! :)

JTPhoto

Anything with a compass feature would be handy.
For me the GW3500 is my travel watch, easily switched between time zone.

chrisek

For me I usually wear an Aviator on the plane. Again, time zones are easy. And it is can be nice/fun to have an analog on the trip

uqu7ydyp.jpg

A King for excursions. Just straight durability. The Rangeman of course ranks and has ABC functionality.

bagada9e.jpg

And a square for everything else. The flexibility (under long sleeves or cuffs, doesn't grab any unwanted attention, etc).

6u9u5y3y.jpg

Also notice all 3 are atomic. I usually travel somewhere that gets a signal (I don't here in Hawaii) so I am also choosing "what watches would I like to sync?". You may not have that concern at all. It is neat to me.

sent with aloha

X-tremeShock

Thanks, I find it neat too. That's unfortunate you can't get a signal in Hawaii, forcing you to choose which watches you want synced. I thankfully don't have that problem here in Miami, but I might encounter it while I'm traveling. And also I'm not gentle with my g shocks, they already have their "character", the rangeman is a tank so I think it be my best choice. Plus the fact I only have to g shocks as of now lol.