WRUW Thursday, 29 May 2014

race

On a day-off so wearing this yellow square!

1509384d1401361521-wruw-thursday-29-may-2014-3.jpg

image.jpg

vade_R

If I would have known it was a yellow party, I would have come prepared.

Very nice everybody, love that square mod Michel, and lovely LY X6900 BB72, awesome 7900 Chin, and that's my favorite king Tom

Today I'm wearing the new mtg tank, I can't stop wearing it

And Chris you should sell the s1000d also, you know you NEED to get this one

Good day guys

1401378583_zps2c01636a.jpg

1401378591_zps6885d790.jpg

chrisek

Fitting in a little differently. Rocking a square, but the color is the screen. :cool:

ubyny8a4.jpg

Definitely not easy to read, but a very fun watch. Today is my first time in a few months I get to wear it because I want to vs because it is on M. Get to appreciate it a lot more this way.

I can't say enough good things about everyone's picks for the day!!!! Fantastic.

@Will. No question that is an attractive tank ;)

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Hi Chris,

Good looking square brother. I have a question about these watches and I know your the guy to ask. Why do the squares have the G-Shock logo on the bottom vs. the top like the rest of the other G'S?
I have noticed this only on the squares.

Today's WRUW has been exhilarating and full of vibrant colors; and lets not forget the wide range of functionality being display through the various models chosen for today. Will I want you to know that I have added the MTG to my (To get list); awesome G by the way its really unique and robust a true G in every sense of the word.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Sincerely,
BB72