GA-400's

chrisek

New XL's on the horizon. 3rd quarter release. Once again Starscream found these photos.

zevaqy9e.jpg

rate3y2a.jpg

te6ede2u.jpg

abegaqyp.jpg

ype3u8e3.jpg

Personally looking forward to these. A lot of the G community has been worrying that Casio was looking to move G-Shock upmarket. Very happy Casio is proving the doubters wrong.

I like how in the first wave they are bringing out "hypercolors" and a panda and zebra coloration.

What do you all think?

sent with aloha

SeanST150

I'm not sure if I like any of them or not. They are all have an appeal, but I'm just not sure if I'd wear them. The 2 black and white would be my preference though.

chrisek

Nice Sean, that is one thing I really enjoy about Casio: they understand no one thing is for everybody. These 400's are carrying the HyperColor theme we haven't seen in a while except the re-release of the famous ones.

I also like how Casio is committing to the lower price range and not just the upper.

Personally, this is the first watch since the GLX-150 that I'm looking to get every color of.

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

I just wish they would incorporate the Solar Recharging technology to the XL family. They are so many awesome models but they lack the solar technology. I have several models of the XL family but they all have standard batteries.

chrisek

Completely understand Backblast. That is one of the things I really enjoy about the XL family. They are not "needy" for me.

sent with aloha