WRUW Monday 2 June 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

Holiday in Hong Kong. Still Muddy though :)

etyqa2em.jpg

uvehumup.jpg

devadyvu.jpg

4ysytaqa.jpg

yvabegas.jpg

da6uby8e.jpg

Sengyoku

@Tom I really need to get out of the urban jungle of neon signs and smelly tofu and have a look at all those exotic natural sights you see in HK one day, great shots :) happy muddie Monday :)

@ dakar, 200mm water resist right there, yeah!

@Michel: taking the monster for a walk in Milano? I didn't get a chance to comment in the other wruw with your cactus blooming, but wanted to say awesome cacti flowers! Show us them often :)

Sent from the 'droid.

race

@Sir Tom:Enjoy your holiday,Man!Mad Citizen monster too!

@Mr Chin:It was not a walk this mornin' but fast pic with the monster before goin' to work!It is a national day-off here,only me is at work today!It was a pleasure to share my plants with you and seems Sir Will like them too...i ll repost some more later but really don't want to boring the audience ;)

Deepsea_Dweller

@Sir Tom:Enjoy your holiday,Man!Mad Citizen monster too!

@Mr Chin:It was not a walk this mornin' but fast pic with the monster before goin' to work!It is a national day-off here,only me is at work today!It was a pleasure to share my plants with you and seems Sir Will like them too...i ll repost some more later but really don't want to boring the audience ;)

Keep them coming Michel. Only few daily posts here anyway so any additional eye candies are most welcome:)