WRUW Tuesday 3 June 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

9uje9ysa.jpg

eraga2y5.jpg

agy7e9yp.jpg

Dakar

Early start deepsea dweller! Awaiting my navy muddie from Japan today. Watch this space....

All the way from the sunny UK

Deepsea_Dweller

Early start deepsea dweller! Awaiting my navy muddie from Japan today. Watch this space....

All the way from the sunny UK

Yeah usually I m waiting a little longer for you guys to catch up with Far East and Hong Kong:) I just have learned that BB72 is staggering 16 hours behind our time and the UK guys still 7 hrs back or so. Indeed Dakar, we're all eagerly awaiting your navy Muddy. Staying up longer so I won't miss a thing.

upavy5u5.jpg

hebu2ydy.jpg

( mine and Frankie's for the formal part of the day )

Deepsea_Dweller

Oops didn't see your earlybird thread Tom! Looks like I just gave Chris a bit of extra work!

Slightly more work for Chris I guess :) Chin. You may post here again as your beautiful red Riseman deserves definitely more attention. Now it's 5:10pm in UK! Hopefully Dakar gets and post the navy muddy soon. Can't stay up much longer!

Sengyoku

Slightly more work for Chris I guess :) Chin. You may post here again as your beautiful red Riseman deserves definitely more attention. Now it's 5:10pm in UK! Hopefully Dakar gets and post the navy muddy soon. Can't stay up much longer!

Well, i am happy to oblige :)

here's some (more) burning red rising...man!

perhaps even less common than the frog! but this is definitely one of my most favourite colour series ever.

yby5y9yd.jpg

Late afternoon shot :)

atu5udu6.jpg

Have a good day all :)

vade_R

My first Gaussman, it's an Enduro du touquet version. I like the burning red color, kinda like Chin's riseman today.

Nice yellow frog Tom, and Dakar you're gonna love that muddie. I love the CF strap and polished and brushed bezel on mine,

And another nice muddie BB72, I have 5 different versions, definitely one of my favorite styles

Good day guys

1401809662_zpse0723644.jpg

1401809657_zps1e6390ca.jpg