My collection is starting to grow!

bobbyg81

Hi folks. Not been on due to my own stupidity. I missed out on a lovely camo G to add to my collection but have added 3 more since I first joined.

When I joined I had these 2 fellas.

http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?313-New-member-watch-pics

Ive now added these three. The bug has taken hold rapid style!

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

Not sure where to go next. A zombie slayer perhaps. Any suggestions welcome!

Hope you like the pics. Im not too good at it!

rutteger

Administrator
Very nice additions, liking 'The King' I see. Something like a Zombie Slyer would be a great addition, with what you have already think you'll be needing something a little more special than a base model ;)

bobbyg81

Hi. THanks. The King is great. I find it hard going to anything much smaller now. Apart from the Zombie slayer what else do you think would be a good way to go? Orange King, Red G7900 or a bright GA110. Im happy with base models. I just had a chance of the LEs and thought Id get them while I could.

rutteger

Administrator
Hi. THanks. The King is great. I find it hard going to anything much smaller now. Apart from the Zombie slayer what else do you think would be a good way to go? Orange King, Red G7900 or a bright GA110. Im happy with base models. I just had a chance of the LEs and thought Id get them while I could.

I'm a fan of 'one of each'. The bright GA-110 and red G-7900 would compliment your existing models nicely. Otherwise you might think about looking at some 'Masters', the GW-200 Frog is iconic, GW-9200 Riseman a great model, G-9100 Riseman and even GW-9300 new mudman (if you're feeling flush ;) ). All are available in limited / special editions.

macspite

Nice Froggie. Has anyone tried wearing one on their right wrist? I have always worn a watch on the right, trying one on my left wrist feels very awkward. I write lefthandedlythrow a ball left handedly but bat, play golf or shoot righthandedly.

Available quite reasonably? In general or that one in particular?

rutteger

Administrator
Nice Froggie. Has anyone tried wearing one on their right wrist? I have always worn a watch on the right, trying one on my left wrist feels very awkward. I write lefthandedlythrow a ball left handedly but bat, play golf or shoot righthandedly.

Available quite reasonably? In general or that one in particular?

Good point, given the assymetric design not sure how well it'd fare on the right wrist.

Reasonable relatively, quite a few selling them new on ebay for around the £200 mark > http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Watches-/...pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL , although I've seen them for a little less.