Deepsea_Dweller

Happy colours on a grey Saturday morning. Great weekend fellas

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417226117439.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417226117439.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 248

Knives & Lint

Good day Zone!!

Great shots and nice gold/black 8900 Michel.

Hi to Robo-Ron as well.

Tom, Love the "Joker" Mudman as you know. I might have finally scored one on ebay, as long as the seller doesn't back out of the deal. Its been 5 days and still not marked as shipped, and I won the auction at a fairly good price, so we'll see.

Busy today, so no time for a new shot. Nevertheless wanted to drop in and say hi to my Zone buddies. Blue/blue Gulfmaster for me

Sengyoku

S'up la zone!

Hope you all are having a good weekend so far :)

befe9528e316752aa5eba70bb511c67e.jpg

76cad52fad1d6fef846ee9318d322612.jpg

Atomic army king on duty today :)

very impressive photos guys, Tom, Michel and of course Scott, nice bit of colour and mood for the day...

I see you're still got more mods up your sleeve scooters, looks fun :)

Shout out to robo-Ron too, looks like you're being just beaten to the wruws this week ;)

mwscooters

Yeah, I do like making my own look. I'm in the US and get my parts out of Hong Kong. Hong Kong post usually takes awhile. Working on a few at the moment. Here's a sneak peek of the latest, waiting on the Purple bands to show up. Bezel showed up today, gotta say I really like the gloss purple. Thanks for the comment.purple 013.jpg

chrisek

Hey Zoners! Definitely enjoying all the variety today!

Can't lie, it's been beautiful the last couple of days. So much so that I thought it'd be fun to do a grey G day.

Started with the Rangeman.

470b4ea097921e6c33356a09431320f7.jpg

And finished with the GD120.

af7157de5736f2047ce6ce1a9d0f72f7.jpg

Sorry I didn't catch the double threads yesterday, guess I was beat!

What else? I secured the two orange squares last week (finally) and get to pick them up this coming week, as well as an oddball/misfit G. Nothing crazy, but something I couldn't pass up on the friends + family. Will show more when I bring it home!! :cool: