WRUW Thursday 4 December 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

1ac84880a4f4c4bdc1fc678d48cdff96.jpg

d48448b310ddd2a556b0fae1fb874b73.jpg

race

Cool Purple,Sir Tom!

My new arrival from Japan today:G-5600-9JF,it is not in mint condition and have scratches on the bezel but can't resist it!

DSC_0737_qhdr.jpg

I like it,because it have the same color theme of my old 5200 and learn from Sir Will that you don't have to overpaying to grow your collection ; ))

DSC_0741_qhdr.jpg

Have a nice day,La Zone!

DSC_0740.jpg

vade_R

cool atomic purple Tom, definitely one of the best 1000's because of those cool purple digits.

and Michel....loving the new square, those are hard to find now and i love the little solar battery gauge, very cool!!

i also got a new square last night, its the new rescue orange atomic one.......it's negative which is a minus, but god i love orange,

later guys

Deepsea_Dweller

Cool Purple,Sir Tom!

My new arrival from Japan today:G-5600-9JF,it is not in mint condition and have scratches on the bezel but can't resist it!

DSC_0737_qhdr.jpg

I like it,because it have the same color theme of my old 5200 and learn from Sir Will that you don't have to overpaying to grow your collection ; ))

DSC_0741_qhdr.jpg

Have a nice day,La Zone!

DSC_0740.jpg
Thank you Michel and big congrats on your 5600 arrival. Like itm will be your beater right for the cold season. Enjoy

Deepsea_Dweller

cool atomic purple Tom, definitely one of the best 1000's because of those cool purple digits.

and Michel....loving the new square, those are hard to find now and i love the little solar battery gauge, very cool!!

i also got a new square last night, its the new rescue orange atomic one.......it's negative which is a minus, but god i love orange,

later guys
Thank u Will :) Indeed the purple digits are uber cool. Makes it very special. My friends ( non G Shockers ) voted the purple as their No1 1 out all of my other Froggy‘s :)

Edit

Congrats on your new G. Well done. Orange is so cool. Awaiting the pictures :)

vade_R

sorry guys a little late today....photobucket was just not cooperating today, but finally the pics showed up, this is a gw-m5610mr, from the new men in rescue orange series.
got it at macy's today, very cheap with their F&F sale

good day guys, and nice orange A1100 Scott, and yeah i heard the launch was cancelled

1417720979_zps29a665b7.jpg

1417720974_zps285ec8fe.jpg