Is this the right forum?

stephenwatch

I'm just curious, there is another 'g shock' forum I've been a member off for a few years, and they're all starting to talk about another forum some are defecting to, but no one will say the name or post a link. Is this where it's all happening now??

chrisek

I'm just curious, there is another 'g shock' forum I've been a member off for a few years, and they're all starting to talk about another forum some are defecting to, but no one will say the name or post a link. Is this where it's all happening now??
For some reason some people (not all by any means) are leaving the Watchuseek forum. Still unsure why. They have talked about another forum they are headed to but I don't know it. Most of us here are also on Watchuseek (and others) maybe they can help?
You will find most visit different forums for different purposes. Sorry I don't know more.

stephenwatch

I found the new site that folk have been leaving to go to, one of it's founder members is Sjors, who was a moderator and heavy contributor to f17, so many watch forums, so little time, not enough money :)