wruw friday december 5,2014

ron281969

DW-5000C-1A-watches-1396978569.jpg

vade_R

i think you mean sir Tom, michel. i am actually wearing the navy military froggy today

and Robo-ron beat Tom again, com on Tom your slacking, he he, btw awesome froggy Tom i have both of those and they absolutely rock

and bigdaftboy, those Giez models are awesome, too bad they don't get the attention they deserve

good day my fellow Zoners

1417799856_zps75bd276b.jpg

1417799903_zpsc67ec2b3.jpg

Sengyoku

Happy frogday everyone!

Great frogs guys, Tom you got two of my favourites right there, beautiful combo!

Will, great military frog from a great series! doesn't shout out like the brightly coloured frogs but it's beautiful in a quieter way :)

Not a frog but that Giez is just as tough, screwback and built like a tank, bigdaftboy, good to see you join in wruw :)

Still really pleased with the newest frog on my block, I can bump frogs with you today Michel :)

Such a popular (and simple) mod I wonder if it should have been like this as stock?

a8c80db4dcee8c0dcbce2971cbf8771d.jpg

And just me messing with some filters on my phone...

fea9b1121e36cec2b176c5f8196a7015.jpg

0000615eca5d589ef198e92b0a900e91.jpg

race

i think you mean sir Tom, michel. i am actually wearing the navy military froggy today

Ooooo yes!No offense,you know!I know you have it too,anyway! :)

Great military one,Sir Will!

Yes you're right,Mr Chin,for Casio,it was easy to make the Navy with the red backplate!They are good in marketing and business:forced us to bought other parts ;).

BTW i like this mod at the same level of the RD :encouragement:

So bump your Navy with positive vibration!Nice!

Knives & Lint

Hello zone! Great posts everybody, awesome all around. I've been busy today so I haven't had time to get the camera out and take new pics, but I'm wearing the negative red Frogman again today.

Awesome Flash mod mwscooters! I'm a huge fan of the Flash and I'm really diggin' all of your mods.

Have a good weekend guys