GA100 vs GA100C

zzulu

zzulu,

The GA100C has various versions of it which one do you want to know about?

Both really. For example the GA100-1A2 and the GA100C-8A both have a black face and blue hands. In online photos, they appear identical. The Casio website is not helpful. I am hoping that someone knows why these apparently identical watches have different model numbers.
ZZ

BACKBLAST72

Both really. For example the GA100-1A2 and the GA100C-8A both have a black face and blue hands. In online photos, they appear identical. The Casio website is not helpful. I am hoping that someone knows why these apparently identical watches have different model numbers.
ZZ

Good Evening zzulu,

The GA100C-8A was released in 2014 and is part of the extensive released of the GA100 in various versions of this venerated watch and model. The GA100-1A2 is part of the original wave which was released back in 2009-2010, If you notice the shade of the blue is different thus, they are different models.

zzulu

BB72
Thank you very much for this explanation. After reading your last, I began to notice the subtle color difference that you described. The hands on the GA100C-8A are a lighter blue AND now that I am looking closely, I see that the hour markers are NOT blue as they are on the GA100-1A2. I definitely prefer the -1A2 color. Thanks again.
ZZ