new 3410 problem/question

statickaos

I just got my new 3410 gw-9400-1 today and it is great. One thing I noticed and am having a problem with though is the baro indicator on the top right of the lcd, it pretty much never goes away and always stays on regardless of the mode I am in. I am not sure what this is even supposed to indicate but everything I have seen shows that baro should not be lit up all the time. I have tried the factory reset feature a few times and during the calibration screens the baro indicator does go off so it is no like it is permanently stuck on in there, the hardware does have the ability to turn it off. I am just wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or if there is something wrong with the watch. I have been reading through the documentation but it is quite extensive.

baro.jpg

I actually figured this out just by messing around with the watch while in barometric sensor mode. I was able to disable the barometric info. I assumed that factory resetting the watch would reset this but it was just resetting the sensor calibration data.