AWG-101-1AER Module query

Sodamonkey

Good afternoon :)

This is my first post here, so I just want to say hello first of all. I apologise to anyone who recognizes it. I've copied & pasted, (edited slightly), a query I posted on another forum just to see if anyone here has any ideas, maybe get some fresh eyes looking at it, thanks:

I just had an AWG-101-1AER, (Solar, Multiband 5), with the 4765 module, delivered today which I bought as non working. The main issue seen from the photos on Ebay was that the module had been taken out and replaced upside down!! The other possibility was obviously that the battery had given up the ghost as well.

When I removed the case it turned out that the battery in the watch wasn't even a CTL 1025 as the label on the module indicates, but a cr*ppy non branded LR927, also with 195 stamped on it? So not a major issue as I can get a 1025 from the 'bay, albeit for a royal £15.

So the module is now the right way up, and rubbish battery out. I know now that the solar panel works because the LCD sections start working even under just a sofa side lamp. The hands don't click around at 20 seconds, but then I suppose I'm right in thinking that the battery, apart from holding the charge, would also power the hands?

Here is my shout out for some help or advice - If you take a look at the photos of the module you can see there is one spring. On another thread I've seen about changing a CTL1616 battery, the watch pictured has 3 springs. Obviously each watch module will be different, but does anyone know if what you see in my pics is standard for my watch or is there anything missing? Does anyone have this watch, or would they be willing to put on here any photos of a module for it?

Other than that, should there be springs in the two empty holes to the far left & right of the module, near the existing spring?

Thanks for any info and advice,

Cheers, Rick

2 x pics below: