eBay G Shock GA110F 2ER - interesting price

macspite

Surprisingly it failed to sell. the seller has now relisted it and has spent a lot more time in crafting a compelling listing

I'm no eBay expert but I have had some success in selling motors possibly due to my habit of providing a detailed description and using my full allowance of 12 photos where possible showing both the good and the bad. If I was after megabucks for a watch I would do the same, not just repeating a failed listing with an added blurred phot of the receipt and a broken G-Shock figure

rutteger

Administrator
Surprisingly it failed to sell. the seller has now relisted it and has spent a lot more time in crafting a compelling listing

I'm no eBay expert but I have had some success in selling motors possibly due to my habit of providing a detailed description and using my full allowance of 12 photos where possible showing both the good and the bad. If I was after megabucks for a watch I would do the same, not just repeating a failed listing with an added blurred phot of the receipt and a broken G-Shock figure

The auction raised a chuckle. A decent listing and pictures would increase his chances of getting closer to what he's after. Wonder how many times it'll be back up ;)