G-100-1B or AW-591-2A

aliniki

Hi Forum,

I wanna buy my first G-shock - I narrowed my option into 2:
G-100-1B

and
AW-591-2A

I really appreciate if you could advise me with your thoughts?
Cheers

BACKBLAST72

Good Afternoon aliniki,

G-Shock has been manufacturing outstanding watches for 33 years now; so what type of G-Shock you buy depends entirely on you. Everyone has different tastes and needs and G-Shock is very aware of this paradigm. Thus, the style of G-Shock and model depends solely on your personal needs and wants. The two models you refer to are excellent choices if those are the types of G-Shock you like (meaning Analog-Digital) combination or anadigi for short. If you want something a little bigger and with a little bit more attitude I would highly recommend the GA-1000-1A. Its an anadigi combination of G-Shock and it comes with a dual sensor function (Compass and Thermometer).

There is also the king of anadigi G's which is the GWG-1000-1A3 Mudmaster or the new version the GG-1000-1A5. However, the final say so is completely up to you. I hope this simple information helps you out and if you have any additional questions please feel free to message me and I will gladly help you out.

aliniki

Good Afternoon aliniki,

G-Shock has been manufacturing outstanding watches for 33 years now; so what type of G-Shock you buy depends entirely on you. Everyone has different tastes and needs and G-Shock is very aware of this paradigm. Thus, the style of G-Shock and model depends solely on your personal needs and wants. The two models you refer to are excellent choices if those are the types of G-Shock you like (meaning Analog-Digital) combination or anadigi for short. If you want something a little bigger and with a little bit more attitude I would highly recommend the GA-1000-1A. Its an anadigi combination of G-Shock and it comes with a dual sensor function (Compass and Thermometer).

There is also the king of anadigi G's which is the GWG-1000-1A3 Mudmaster or the new version the GG-1000-1A5. However, the final say so is completely up to you. I hope this simple information helps you out and if you have any additional questions please feel free to message me and I will gladly help you out.

Hi BB72,

I really appreciate your reply,
I ended up with G100-1bv , which is ok , I will go one size bigger in my next G-shock though :)
Cheers