G-Shock Army Green Series

rutteger

Administrator
Have to say I'm quite liking the look of this new series, released as part of the November 2011 G-Shock release. Reckon the 7900, 6900 and 5600 are all strong models.

GW-7900KG-3JF.jpg
GW-6900KG-3JF.jpg
GW-M5610KG-3JF.jpg
AWG-M500KG-1AJF.jpg

More pics on the front page > http://www.g-shockzone.com/content.php?259-G-Shock-Army-Green-Series-preview

seanobsdot

im liking them all too like the contrast of the orange w/ the green is nice ill definetly be getting one as i have said i have that model 7900 but theres always room for 2. im just curious why they only gave the 7900 2 stars :)

rutteger

Administrator
I'd not picked up on the different number of stars. Think Casio just added as many stars as they could in the gap...

macspite

Once you guys have ordered and received your choice of military series watch could I suggest (and supply) a military series vehicle to go with it?

Anything from a jeep to a Challenger tank available!

macspite

Sorry but postage to the US would be a touch expensive. And I have been burnt by PayPal before. Cash on the nail only. Got a lovely little Abbot, one careless owner (MoD), never raced or rallied, open to offers. Can organise shipping to NY too ...

In the UK private ownership of ex military armour isn't a problem - here's my own little pet that gets driven regularly on the public roads:

GJ6Q1899.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
One of those little tanks would be genius although I'd imagine they might use a little fuel.

Where do you sit when you drive the armoured car?