My 1st post!

Jackowacko

Hi all! this being my 1st post here i thought i'd share with everyone my latest acquisition....
My 6300 reunited with his descendant!

Attachments

• 6300f.JPG
    6300f.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 6300e.JPG
    6300e.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 208
  • 6300g.jpg
    6300g.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 339

Bubbly Tubs

That is very nice, still on the look out for a nice Froggie myself.

Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to seeing more of your collection.

macspite

Hi Jacko and welcome!

Nice froggies - which one do you prefer? I too am lacking a Frogman in my collection, just need the right watch to come along at the same time as I have some cash. :cool:

Presumably, as you live in Singapore, you have access to models and markets that aren't so easy for some of us in the UK, Europe or Stateside?

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome to the site Jackowacko.

Love the two Frogs, especially the yellow DW-9300. Look forward to seeing more of your collection :D

Would agree that every G collector needs to at least try a Frog.

Jackowacko

Hi Jacko and welcome!

Nice froggies - which one do you prefer? I too am lacking a Frogman in my collection, just need the right watch to come along at the same time as I have some cash. :cool:

Presumably, as you live in Singapore, you have access to models and markets that aren't so easy for some of us in the UK, Europe or Stateside?

I prefer the 6300 as it's a really nice weight on my wrist compared to newer frogs!

Yes in a way living here in Singapore we get to see quite a bit of the newer as well as rarer shocks, at a fairly decent price compared to the rest of the world !

Cheers

rutteger

Administrator
Yes in a way living here in Singapore we get to see quite a bit of the newer as well as rarer shocks, at a fairly decent price compared to the rest of the world !

Cool, were are the best places to shop for Gs in Singapore? Is there a good market for older and / or rarer Gs?