Bubbly Tubs

Some Mudman pics as discussed

SDC11010.jpg

Old Muddies

SDC11015.jpg

Old and new

SDC11020.jpg

Couldn't resist a lone black and gold shot

Oh made the mistake of wearing my black and gold yesterday in front of the Mrs, she clocked it and knew it was a new G, oops!

rutteger

Administrator
Cracking Mudman collection and pics, very jealous. Think you can see from the pics how much bigger the new Muddies are? Which is your fave out the five (think I can guess ;) ).

Sure Mrs BT was understanding, not everyday you can score a Black x Gold GW-9300 for such a keen price :D

Bubbly Tubs

Ha ha she wasn't to bad, although we never actually discussed how much it cost.

I do like the black and gold but find the keeper to move around too much. The band and keeper on the non atomic seem to wear better.

rutteger

Administrator
Ha ha she wasn't to bad, although we never actually discussed how much it cost.

Ah yes, for the best. I always used to get more or less everything like that sent to work to avoid awkward questions like this, at least short term. Of course when stuff gets sold everything is out on the kitchen table for all to see.

I do like the black and gold but find the keeper to move around too much. The band and keeper on the non atomic seem to wear better.

I had meant to ask about the carbon vs non-carbon strap. Interesting feedback. Is the G-9300 strap of a similar texture to the GW-9300 strap?