Which is your fave collaboration / limited edition G-Shock

rutteger

Administrator
Get to see quite a few collaborations and limited edition Gs whilst doing the news for the front page (collabs here, ltd edition here.) Got my thinking as to which are my faves, pretty hard to choose given how many are out there. If I had to narrow it down to two today (and it might change tomorrow) reckon I'd go for the

1. LRG x G-Shock DW-6900LRG-2. Not really sure why to be honest, I've no particular affinity with the brand. Think I just like the colour scheme!

dw6900lrg-2cr_press1.jpg

2. Murakami x G-Shock GWF-1000TM. It's a Frog. It's super rare. It's super expensive. What more reasons do you need ;)

gshock_3851_01.jpg

gshock_3851_03.jpg

seanobsdot

out of all of the collaborations let me think i have 3
1-the first dee and ricky
Dee_Rickylego.jpg
2-a hard to get collaboration but still a beautiful watch you guys know what this one is....its the ontfrontxgshock collaboration
OntFrontGshock%20LR.jpg
3 one more i just feel i have to put in which is the illestxgshock collaboration just recently released before the new year beautiful tiffany blue color scheme/black with simply amazing art on the band
illest3.jpg
ilest2.jpg
illest 1.jpg

i could go on with favorites ALL DAY but these are my top three favorites as of right now....thanks to gshockzone 4 some of the pics

iidatdudeii

my fav. are as follows:
1. Turbokolor: been looking for this watch for awhile .. glad i got one on the way now
DSC_1496.jpg

2. Mr. Cartoon: bought this watch but it had to many scratches so i sold it .. still looking for another
IMG_0583.jpg

3. In4mation: Just love the colors on it
IMG_0556.jpg

Bubbly Tubs

Some of my favs

DGK

1bc2c94c.jpg

25th anniversary Kawasaki Ninja

1c9c8c49.jpg

Turbokolor

e778908f.jpg

You can't forget the Nigel

6efc3623.jpg

There are more but I think four is enough for now

rutteger

Administrator
out of all of the collaborations let me think i have 3
3 one more i just feel i have to put in which is the illestxgshock collaboration just recently released before the new year beautiful tiffany blue color scheme/black with simply amazing art on the band

Nice choices, esp the illest. Great colors cheme.

i could go on with favorites ALL DAY

That's it...so many out there!

3. In4mation: Just love the colors on it

Great choice, the In4mation is quality.

Some of my favs

All crackers BT. Plus it looks like you own them all !

Boomslice

1. GX56 x DGK - As a King Fanatic, I have to say this is my favorite collaboration. Goes well with my Lakers jersey.
2. DW200 x LRG - Awesome white frogman, definitely a grail of mine, though I wouldn't mind the white ICERC Froggy.
3. DW6900 x KRINK - Normally, I wouldn't be inclined to include a 6900, there's just so many variations with the ever-growing collaborations, but the thing that got me about this watch was the monotone-all silver. The mirror LCD matches the mirror faceplate!

Special mention: GA110 x Dee & Ricky (BOTH) - Essentially the same watch just in either black or white. Excited to see the pair do something new this year
*hopefully*

Sorry, no pictures atm, but we should all know what they look like.

macspite

If it counts as a collab then my Kawasaki Spike:

IMG_2254-1.jpg

Another not sure if it is a collab but my first "special" a Williams F1 DW-6600:

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

But many collabs leave me cold - especially Bapes !